We hope you love and are excited about the product you ordered, but if not, NUDE BARRE still wants you to have a pleasant shopping experience with us. We offer free standard shipping on returns if done before 20 days of your delivery date. If you took a little longer to return to us no problem, we will cover the shipping cost and offer an exchange or credit ONLY if returned after 20 days of your delivery date.
Due to health and hygienic regulations, we cannot accept any worn merchandise, and all products are inspected prior to issuing a refund. If it has been determined the merchandise is worn, we will only issue a 25% refund or a discount of 30% towards an exchange of a new product.
Refund or Exchange – Returned before 20 days of your delivery date.
Exchange Only – Returned after 20 days of the delivery date.
This item is a final sale and cannot be returned.
We at Nude Barre stand behind our products and are committed to delivering a pristine and blemish free product. Should our customers receive a damaged product, please contact us immediately (firstname.lastname@example.org). Photos and a brief description of the issue is required in your email in order to process carefully.
Bundle Exchanges and Returns:
If your purchase was inclusive of our Bundles Promotion and you want to:
- Exchange for a different shade, size, or comparable style we will gladly accommodate.
- Refund, we will determine the Bundled tier percentage level and process the refund according to same or adjusted tier percentage level.
- All other requirements apply.
Get your return label ready
To begin your return and create a prepaid USPS label, use our interactive returns process.
1. Prepare your package
- Pack your return securely, in the original package if possible, and include your packing slip (generated via the interactive returns process).
- Wait for an email confirmation with the shipping label.
- Affix your shipping label to the package, making sure no other tracking labels are showing.
2. Ship it
When your package is ready, give it to your mail deliverer, drop it off at your nearest post office, or schedule a free at-home pick-up.
3. What happens next?
Once the package has been shipped we will contact you regarding your exchange or refund.