On a recent trip to Milan, Italy I had the pleasure of trying a coconut from a street vendor. I always had a knack for fruits and vegetables. As well as have a whole list that I can’t wait to try. Here are 10 of the things I’ve learned you can use coconut oil for!
- As a naturally SPF 4 sunscreen
- Rubbed on lips as a natural chap stick
- Topically, can help skin heal faster after injury or infection
- Blend a tablespoon into hot tea to help speed recovery from cold or flu
- As a natural shave cream and after shave lotion
- On hands after doing dishes to avoid dry skin
- On cuticles to help nails grow
- Rub into elbows daily to help alleviate dry, flaky elbows
- To lighten dark marks
- Can be rubbed into scalp daily to stimulate hair growth
If you are new to coconut oil, I highly recommend this in-depth guide to using coconut oil to boost health. It addresses using coconut oil for thyroid health, heart health, improving skin and more.
How many of these uses for Coconut Oil have you tried? What did I miss? Share your favorite uses for coconut oil below!