We’ve gathered from bloggers and celebrities new high performance, skin-benefiting foundations in the Nude Barre Beauty Lab to help you decided which one’s right for you. We found 10 that may be your perfect match.
1. Becca Ever Matte Shine Proof Foundation: This product has four different shades for darker tones, making it much easier to find your match.
2. Bobbi Brown Stick Foundation: The darkest shade, espresso, has a tiny bit of sparkle, giving you an all-over glow that’s noticeable even on your chocolate skin.
3. Lancôme Teint Visionniare Foundation: It comes with a spot corrector, perfect to combat manchas, which are more common in darker tones.
4. Makeup Forever HD Foundation: This one includes five different shades of brown and is oil-free.
5. Black Opal Foundation Stick: This brand is formulated specifically for brown skin, so it’s guaranteed to meet your needs.
6. Fashion Fair Oil-Free Perfect Finish Foundation: This cream-to-powder foundation comes with 17 different shades of brown and glides on without that caked-on look that often happens when using powder foundations.
7. Clinique Even Better Foundation: This compact foundation comes with many deep shades, and it also combats dry skin.
8. Covergirl Queen Collection All Day Flawless Foundation: No need to drive yourself nuts trying to find matching products — this is a primer, concealer, and foundation all in one.
9. L’Oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation: The name speaks for itself. The variety of shades blend smoothly into skin, leaving a natural, fresh-faced finish.
10. Urban Decay Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup: The three dark shades address your specific undertones too, making it a flawless match.